Art Club
  • Followers 14
  • Following 227
  • Updates 0

Yashar Brewer
@yashar-brewer
4 years ago
24 posts

Wow! Sounds epic! You got a story with those OC's?

Yashar Brewer
@yashar-brewer
4 years ago
24 posts

Awesome!... and no prob.. I hope some of the others get on here. We've got quite a few artist in the group.

Yashar Brewer
@yashar-brewer
4 years ago
24 posts

I do both. I find that traditional is easier but very limited (I only have pencils) and digital lets me explore all the colors and make more "finished" pieces instead of just sketching. As far as what I like to draw.... I've pretty much just drawn heads like my whole life xD.... but I'm slowly learning more things. Here's few examples of what I draw most of the time...

updated by @yashar-brewer: 24 Jun 2020 09:54:03
Yashar Brewer
@yashar-brewer
4 years ago
24 posts

R.I.P! turns out if you use the "attach file" button in the corner it only allows people to download whatever you want to show....

Yashar Brewer
@yashar-brewer
4 years ago
24 posts

Maybe just check out my gallery... I think it works better there.

Yashar Brewer
@yashar-brewer
4 years ago
24 posts

Krita is a drawing program I used to use. And no I don't really do fan art... As far as "smoothness" goes, you can actually adjust a brush smoothing option on most programs. And for inspiration.......... uuuuhhhh like everythiiiiing.... i think. xD... I know that might be weird but I really can't just rely on one source of inspiration because I really love how a lot of things look. It's kinda difficult cuz that makes it hard for me to decide on a style to focus on xD... but yeah.... this post is really long xD... BTW I did comment on your gallery... 

Yashar Brewer
@yashar-brewer
4 years ago
24 posts

I saw your Midoria post. You should do Bakugo next! making things explode too xD...

rivkahh
@rivkah-holland
4 years ago
13 posts

Emilee Redd:

what do yall think?

About what?