You agree that the Site and Services are intended for use by living persons of all ages and you will abide by the "Age Usage Guidelines" outlined below. Usage of the Site or Services via automated systems is strictly prohibited and accounts found to be implenting such technology will be terminated.
- You cannot enter into binding contracts;
- You are under 13 years of age, in which case you must not create an Account, use any part of the Site or Services, or submit personal information through the Assemble Together Service or to The Patria Company (for example, name, address, telephone number, email address);
- You are not allowed to receive products, including services or software, from the United States, for example if you are located in a country embargoed by the United States or if you are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals;
- You are a convicted sex offender; or
- You have previously been banned from Assemble-Together.org.
Free Membership account creation is offered to individuals 13 years and older.
Paid Membership account creation is offered to individuals 18 years and older with a valid form of payment, that provides us with satisfactory age verification.
Paid membership benefits are available to individuals ages 13 to 17 via a "Teenager Account" that is directly attached to the Paid "Family Account" Membership of a Parent or Guardian, age 18 years or older. Click here for more information on creating a Teenager Account.
"Youth Account" creation is available, for persons under age 13, but only from a Paid Membership "Family Account" and the "Youth Account" must be created by the Parent or Guardian maintaining the "Family Account". Click here for more information on creating a Youth Account.
All accounts maintained by minors must be accessible via the "Family Account" of a Parent or Guardian (encouraging proper oversight).
Once a minor turns age 13, a parent may request, via a Support Ticket, a transition from a "Youth Account" to a "Teenager Account"; which, offers more communication options (ie. chat).
Once an individual has turned 18 years old, they can request, via a Support Ticket, to be detached from their Parent or Guardian's Family account (not required). The new individual account holder must use their own personal form of payment, that provides us with satisfactory age verification, and thereafter must maintain their own paid membership account.