A-TeC Music
  • Followers 39
  • Following 22
  • Updates 3

Yashar Brewer
@yashar-brewer
5 years ago
24 posts

Shalom! Aloha! Heyoooooo! My name is JJ (Yashar) Brewer.

I am interested in music because of the way it makes me feel. I love it when I listen to a happy song and it makes me feel happy, or when I listen to a sad song and I'm able to just get all my emotions out.

I want to learn how to make music that people can relate to no matter what their mood is, and I'd like to make music that can help people work through the tough parts of life.

Music can make my life better by helping me to express a little bit more of the creative side of my personality.

BOOM! Thanks for reading my post... Hope Y'all have a great day.

SHALOOM..........!

updated by @yashar-brewer: 31 Mar 2020 10:42:59
Barnes Family
@barnes-family
5 years ago
22 posts

Shalom! My name is Keyth Barnes. But you can call me Key.

I am interested in music because I like all kinds of amazing music and songs, like dance music, calming music, & hip hop!

I want to learn how to make music to cleanse people's minds so they can think better and high energy music so they can have fun.

Certain types of music can help boost your energy. By creating high-energy music, you can have a healthy and fun time exercising. That's one way music can make life better. 

That's it for now!

Shalooom!!!!!        

updated by @barnes-family: 31 Mar 2020 10:42:59
Barnes Family
@barnes-family
5 years ago
22 posts

Shalom,

My name is Kaliyah! : )

I'm interested in music because I love listening to music!

I would like to learn how to make music and songs.

Creating music that teaches things can make life better.

I have learned a lot of stuff through music, like my ABC's, numbers, and the  Aleph Bet!

Shalom Bye : )

updated by @barnes-family: 31 Mar 2020 10:42:59